Thursday, December 10, 2009

Setting The Stage

Welcome to 'Our Voice From The Village'!

This blog will be a great tool for finding out what's happening in Whistler Village during the 2010 Winter Olympics. Mr. Weston, the Chief Superintendent of St. James-Assiniboia School Division, will post highlights from his experiences as a volunteer at the upcoming Winter Olympics.

Please check back often during the Olympics to read about Mr. Weston's experiences, view pictures & video clips, and even post your own questions or comments :-)


6 comments:

  1. Good Afternoon, Mrs. Weston. Just wanted to let you know that my grade 6 classroom here at Lincoln is reading your blog on a daily basis. We look forward to hearing about the Olympics through your eyes!
    Mrs. Leanna Crawshaw
    Grade 6
    Lincoln Middle School

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to apologize - I put Mrs. Weston. It took me some time to figure out how to post and I must have written this message at least 20 times. I am so sorry for that MR. Weston.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you please put more pictures on the site? So we can see more of the olympics.

    Adam
    grade 6
    Lincoln

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Mr. Weston, My friend and I were just wondering that even though you are still working at the Olympics if you can still watch some of the sporting events.

    David and Skyler
    Grade 6
    Lincoln School

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Mr. Weston,
    the olympics must be amazing! While you are with the olympics can you get me an autograph?

    Grade 6
    Bruce Middle School
    A student from Mrs. Counanes' class

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Mr. Weston,

    This is a student from Bruce Middle School posting here (Connor).
    I hear that Canada has only six medals. Do you think our athletes should "ramp it up" a bit so that Canada can lead in the medal standings? Also, what's it like in the media/press centre?

    ReplyDelete